S has taken to using a spray bottle to clean parts of the house. Yesterday he sprayed down both bathrooms and was very proud of himself for helping out. We got home last night and I was sitting in my room.
*spraying sound from kitchen*
Me: what are you doing?
Me: I don't believe that
S: me either!
I stopped yelling, I was laughing too hard.
Monday, February 21, 2011
- A 25 mile ride is much easier at the end of the season than the beginning.
- It's fascinating how a head-wind can be there in every. single. direction.
- You can swallow a bug quickly and tastelessly.
- Most drivers are very courteous.
- Radnor lake is no longer frozen over (it was last time I ran there).
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Sunday, December 19, 2010
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
It snowed here. I stayed home in the morning to miss most of the traffic, ice, whatever crazy drivers are out there. I went in that afternoon.
S: Where Mommy go?
Daddy: She went to work. I think she'll be home pretty soon, she wanted to get here before dark.
S: Okay. That way her not freeze
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
We have just started the dreaded why phase. Last night we went out and got a Christmas tree.
S: "Mommy, what that man doing my Christmas tree?"
Me: "Cutting off the bottom so it can get water."
Me: "So the needles don't fall off."
Me: "Because I don't want needles all over the floor."