S has taken to using a spray bottle to clean parts of the house. Yesterday he sprayed down both bathrooms and was very proud of himself for helping out. We got home last night and I was sitting in my room.
*spraying sound from kitchen*
Me: what are you doing?
Me: I don't believe that
S: me either!
I stopped yelling, I was laughing too hard.
Monday, February 21, 2011
- A 25 mile ride is much easier at the end of the season than the beginning.
- It's fascinating how a head-wind can be there in every. single. direction.
- You can swallow a bug quickly and tastelessly.
- Most drivers are very courteous.
- Radnor lake is no longer frozen over (it was last time I ran there).