- Go on a yarn diet. I have been one some kind of yarn binge since Stephen was born, I need to quit.
- Make one pair of socks per month (I think this is reasonable).
- Get back in shape (this is a post-Stephen thing).
- Run a 4:30 marathon (try at least).
- Submit my literature review for publication (maybe it will be published by the end of the year, but I can't control that, just the submission).
- Submit my Pneumovax manuscript for publication.
- Submit my phase I study for publication (these things help me move towards graduation).
- Try to be calmer (about the house, about life, etc. I've been a little high-strung lately)
That's it. Here's hoping. I want my house to be cleaner, things to be more organized, but I'm not Wonder Woman, I need to start small :)
(I wonder how many blog posts have this title today and tomorrow?)