Monday, June 9, 2008

Baths


How often should you bathe your baby? I'm at constant odds with this. He gets a bath between 1 and 2 times a week, but now that he's in daycare I'm paranoid they'll tell me my baby is dirty. You'd think I'd have better things to worry about.
But baths are usually pretty good now. He cried through his first few, but now he sits happily and smiles. I don't think he really likes them, but he doesn't hate them either. Baths should be morning activities though (or anytime you want your baby to stay awake). They don't put him to sleep (at least not yet).

3 comments:

Knitlover said...

I took my daughter to bath every other day during the winter. But in the summer, I take her to bath every single day, she sleeps better after bathing :)
(from your secret pal)

knakedknitter said...

My grandson is 6 months old and he gets a bath every evening. He is so happy after a bath and I love that baby smell.

Martha said...

I only bathe Odin once a month (although when he was a baby, it was once a week), so I think you're probably doing excellent.