Monday, September 22, 2008

September Procrastination Challenge


Does anyone else think it's nice that I didn't join this until near the end of September?
All the same, here are the goals I'd like to accomplish this month that will help in organizing everything:
  • Baby-proof the house (well, a first pass, surely he'll quickly learn to get through all my careful proofing).
  • Organize the downstairs yarn stash.
  • Clean and organize the nursery so I can finally find onesies in the morning for S.
Edited to add where I found the contest (I forgot to do that). I found it here.

2 comments:

Myownigloo said...

Good on you for signing up! More pressure on me now to compete! And only one more weekend in September....

HDMac said...

Better late than never! Welcome to the challenge! Those are some great projects!!!!