- I have more time to get things done before the baby comes.
- I'm closer to my due-date (which is a cool day, I'm still keeping my fingers crossed).
- I'm not really scared of labor and delivery anymore because I'm so tired.
- This is really the most convenient way of carrying the baby around (and I know he's warm).
- He's certainly not premature.
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
The Positives of Still being Pregnant
I've been complaining a lot because I'm so tired. I'm trying to also think of the positive side of still being pregnant. I'm not quite to my due date, but at my last OB visit, he made an appointment for a week away, so that didn't exactly fill me with hope.