Monday, May 19, 2008

Our first plane trip

This past weekend we went to Austin for my grandmother's 90th birthday. A trip to Austin required either a 2 hour plane trip (straight thank-goodness) or many, many hours in the car. We decided to go for the plane trip.

The trip out was great. Stephen cried a little, but not much. Mom, Dad, and I all sat in one row so I had people to help me hold him. He ate, he looked around, he napped.

The trip home was not so great. As I said "some damn baby cried the whole flight." Unfortunately, that baby was mine. He slept through take-off and then pretty much cried the rest of the flight. I still don't know what was bothering him: ears, gas, bored? Whew, I will never, ever get mad at anyone with a crying baby again. And to all the other passengers, I'm sorry, I really am, and if it helps, I was probably more upset by it than you.

No comments: