Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tag! I'm it!

I was tagged by craftlover:

Here are the rules: Link to the person who tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Write six random things about yourself. Tag six people at the end of your post. Let each person know he or she has been tagged. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
**Random Facts About Me**
  1. Despite being from Florida, I'm more comfortable in long sleeves than short sleeves.
  2. I once ate a hot dog with peanut butter and jelly on it (it really seemed like a good idea).
  3. Not long ago I ate a deep-friend twinkie (I took pictures, I'll post them on the blog eventually).
  4. I like to get up early and run while the world is quiet, but I haven't been able to do it since I had a baby.
  5. I can only plan an organize for things that aren't important (my knitting list is organized, my research is not).
  6. I am ridiculously unprepared for the Flying Monkey Marathon, but I will run it anyway.

I tag: Martha, KimDr F, and I don't think I read 3 other blogs!

No comments: