Friday, November 23, 2007

My Whiny Complaints

I have some whiny complaints that I'm confident will be funny later (when I get so much bigger).
1. I walk so slow!
2. I really miss running.
3. My back hurts a lot. I can't seem to sit still for very long without having to move or stand up for a few minutes (it makes me feel fidgety).
4. There's not enough time to get everything done.
5. February is really close!
6. It gets steadily harder to get in and out of bathroom doors (and of course there are many, many trips to the bathroom).

I think those are probably the big things that annoy me. There are already just as many good things to counter-act the annoying things. I can't quite describe how great it is to feel the little kicks and know that he's doing well. Time just already seems to move much faster than I think it should.

No comments: